Jacksonville’s ATHENAPowerLink® program, one of only 35 in the nation, “links” a woman-owned
business with a panel of unpaid advisors who agree to work with her for one year to meet her business
goals and objectives. The business owner builds infrastructure, implements best practices, and gains
business connections from her volunteer advisors. Businesses are selected from a field of applicants; once specific needs are determined, JWBC recruits local professionals to provide the necessary guidance. The business owner is then linked with a six to eight member volunteer advisory panel tailored to fit the company’s needs.
- Business must be at least 50% owned and actively managed by a woman
- Minimum of two years in operation
- Minimum of two full-time employees (including the owner)
- Annual revenues of at least $250,000 for retail or manufacturing businesses
- Annual revenues of at least $100,000 for service businesses
- Clearly defined company objectives and goals
Contact Pat Blanchard at the Jacksonville Women’s Business Center: (904) 366-6640
Apply Now! Click here for the Athena PowerLink application.