The Small Business Administration and Small Business Majority are excited to announce the next set of Affordable Care Act 101 weekly webinar dates, with SBA Administrator Karen Mills joining as a special guest on August 15.
Each week, small business owners can learn the basics of the Affordable Care Act and what it means for their company and employees, including insurance reforms, the small business health care tax credit, the new health insurance marketplaces, and employer shared responsibility provisions. SBA representatives help small business owners understand the facts of the Affordable Care Act so they can make informed decisions about providing health insurance for their employees.
The Affordable Care Act 101 takes place every Thursday from now through the opening of the marketplaces in October. Below are the registration links for upcoming presentations.
- Thursday, August 15 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register – Featuring SBA Administrator Karen Mills
- Thursday, August 22 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, September 5 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, September 12 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, September 19 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, September 26 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register