About the Program
Financial Matter$ is one of the Jacksonville Women’s Business Center’s signature mentoring programs for women business owners. If you have successfully completed this program, then Advanced Financial Matter$ is for you.
With two professional volunteer mentors at your side, you will build your knowledge and skills and gain the confidence to apply long-term financial strategies to grow and protect your business.
Requirements to Apply
To be eligible to participate in Advanced Financial Matter$ applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Own 50% of the company, or greater, and actively manage it
- Minimum of two years in business
- Minimum annual revenues of $50,000
- Successfully completed the Financial Matter$ Program
- Written recommendation from one of your past mentors
- Mandatory: An accounting system capable of producing financial statements such as a cash flow, income statement, and balance sheet
The six-month program fee is $485 (a discount is applied for active Chamber members). The fee is tax-deductible and an investment in your future. Half the fee ($242.50) is due at the time of application. The balance is due and payable at the program orientation. Partial scholarships and payment plans are available.
Download the Application
Applications are accepted in August.
Advanced Financial Matters$ is sponsored by
Want to learn more?
Contact us for more information.